Cornish Wedding Venue, Polurrian Bay Hotel
Review of the Polurrian Bay Hotel
Jenny Wren spent a weekend at the beautiful Polurrian Hotel on the Lizard Peninsula recently and here is her short and sweet review.
5 top things Jenny Wren loves about this hotel…
- The staff, all really friendly, chatty and obviously love what they do.
- The James Bond picture in the bathroom (this came from the other half!)
- The AMAZING views! Well that’s what you get with a hotel that’s perched on a Cornish cliff top I suppose.
- A non-extensive menu, this always fills me with confidence in a restaurant, their select few dishes are carefully crafted.
- The feeling of being in a complete bubble, I forgot I owned a mobile phone for two days, bliss.
Jenny Wren’s 5 top tips…
- Bring wellies if you are going in the Winter as those beautiful coastal walks can get muddy!
- Bring a good book, hours reading in the vista lounge on their ‘sink in sofas’ are easily spent.
- Bring your slippers, not sure what it is about this hotel but it feels perfectly appropriate to wonder around in them, a real home from home feel.
- If you are looking at this hotel as a wedding venue, ensure you book the Vista Lounge for the ceremony, you will be walking down you aisle to a stunning view of their private beach, oh and your husband to be of course!
- With 41 rooms and plenty of facilities for children & adults, this is one to consider for an exclusive use wedding.